November 04, 2010

Home sweet home.


I arrived home from my 2 week adventure to Alaska last Friday.  Meeting me at the airport was my sick husband.  I was very excited to see him but sad that he was sick.  We ended up having a fairly low-key weekend.  I had to work on Saturday and we had planned on getting dressed up and heading to a halloween party that night but with Rick not feeling so well we decided to stay in.  We celebrated at home on Sunday by eating candy, ordering thai soup, watching Ghostbusters 2 and carving a pumpkin.  Our pumpkin carving inspiration was "mother and child" in case you were wondering.  We had a total of 5 trick-or-treaters that night.

The rest of the week has included my debut at the gym...it's been way too long.  I finished up Portland high school visits.  All this just in time to get sick.  Rick seems to be getting better...just a little stuffy.  I just kind of sound like a man.

I am a bit behind in weekly pictures but I haven't had tons of energy this week.  I plan on putting one up next week.  I also don't think I did a lot of growing in the last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment