November 23, 2010

Week 20 and the Big Name Question

A few weeks ago I was scolded by my friend Sonya.  She yelled at me for not being exciting enough in my weekly update picture.  She said I needed to show my face and add life to the photo.  I did this for her so I hope you enjoy.  Was this what you were going for?







Here are a few of my favorite ultrasound pics too:

I like the little fist over his eye.  Pretty cute. 

Baby spine.  He is about 10 inches long.  Crazy!

So the big question now that we determined a name is, what will you name him?  We have had a lot of people ask us and here is the plan so far.  We actually haven't had any serious name conversations yet.  Partly because we already had a list started long before getting pregnant so I think we both have given this some thought thus far.  We plan on trying to come up with a few names we like and think could be worthy of baby mcneal before he is born.  Then, upon meeting him, we hope to be inspired and to choose the final name during those first few days together.  We think the idea of meeting him and then naming him is special in that we get to see his personality (what little we will be able to see) and name him accordingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment