October 28, 2010

16 weeks

I definitely feel like I have grown a lot in the last week or so.  One of the counselors I travel with up here even said the same thing.  I am currently in Alaska and wrapping up my 12 day trip all over the state.  It has been a lot of fun but growing a baby and working crazy hours along with flying almost everyday has really worn me out.  This week I have consistently went to bed between 7:30 and 8:30.  Kind of ridiculous but by the time I make it back to my hotel (around that time).  All I can do is get ready for bed, lay down and crash.

My belly has certainly grown.  My black work pants that normally have some extra room are now too tight to button.  You can also start to see the little bump from the front which makes me kind of look like I have just gained a little pot belly.  I am really feeling a bit "heavier" at this point.  I think it is more from eating out for two weeks straight and not having much time to work out.  I also eat and go right to bed because I am so tired...also not a usual activity.  I am getting anxious to get home and be able to cook and start a consistent work out regime.  That should help.

One more flight (well two legs) until I arrive home tomorrow.  I can't wait to get back.  I miss my home and my husband a lot. 

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there, Beanie. Pregnancy is really tiring. I am impressed that you have been able to travel and such. Safe travels home!

    ReplyDelete