November 16, 2010

Week 19...brings lots of excitement

Tomorrow is our big 2nd trimester ultrasound.  This one hopefully will let us know the baby's gender.  I originally did not want to find out but I have totally swung the other way.  I can't wait to find out.  We are trying to come up with a creative way to announce the gender.  We know for sure that we are going to have the technician write it down and put it in envelope for us to open later.  We want to have to chance to be alone or just to decide on a creative way to open it that day.  I don't think I will be able to wait too much longer.  Once we know, we will make some sort of video and post it tomorrow night.  So if you are dieing to know if "Monday" is going to be a boy or girl, be waiting anxiously by your computer for a video update Wednesday evening.

Here are a few pictures from tonight.  I have officially turned the corner from looking like I added a belly to looking pregnant.  I am ok with the change.



2 comments:

  1. AHHH! So exciting! I don't know if I can wait all day :) Do you guys have any thoughts on what the baby is?

    You look great, by the way, very cute bump! Are you feeling any kicks yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who's that nerd in the background of the first picture? It looks like he's taking out the trash -- at least he's a helpful nerd.

    And you're totally sticking out your belly in the second picture, btw.

    Love you.

    ReplyDelete