July 03, 2011

Our "big" little man

This past week we had our two month (10 weeks) check-up for Ariy.  We were all a little nervous for it (or maybe just me) since this would be his first real round of vaccinations = shots.  I still cannot look at the nurse when I have to have blood drawn or get a shot.  I also may of cried at the dentist in recent history.  I'm just a wimp when it comes to knowing that sharp thing is going to inflict pain on me.  I have to say Ariy did much better then his mommy.  He was a trooper.  He screamed of course but within a half hour he was asleep and pretty much stayed asleep or "zoned out" the rest of the day.

As for the other stuff - we found out or I guess confirmed that we have a "big man" on our hands.  No worries - you can't really overfeed a breastfed newborn so we are all good.  He is in the 95% for head circumference and weight.  He is 75% for height.  He is already starting to bust out of some of his 3 month clothes.  It is a little ridiculous.  He keeps getting cuter by the minute just a little harder to pick up.

Ariy and I tried to do a photobooth photoshoot yesterday.  He as always, was looking much better then his disheveled mom.  Forgive me.




I think I hoped that somehow if I made faces, he would to.  He obviously wasn't interested by the look in his face. 



We head out for Colorado extremely early tomorrow morning.  I am looking for to adventures in flying with baby!

2 comments:

  1. The first several times Ellie got shots I balled harder than she did. It's slowly gotten better, but I still dread it every time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so great. :) He's such a wonderful little man.

    ReplyDelete