June 21, 2011

Happy two months!

Yesterday I got to celebrate my 28th birthday!  I had a lot of fun with the family.  Rick did an amazing job recording the day.  To see a very quick and fun recap of the day, check out his video on rickloveschristine. It was also fun to celebrate Ariy being two months old.  I feel like he has grown up so much in the last month and he is becoming so much fun.  Here are some highlights and pictures and even a video:


  • Ariy met his uncle Randy and aunty Aubrie for the very first time.  
  • He has started sleeping 5-6 hour stretches at night which we love.
  • He definitely knows who mommy and daddy are - makes us feel pretty loved.
  • He has begun smiling a lot and even laughing.  He mostly laughs for daddy and whenever we grab the flipcam to document, he stops.  He is shy apparently.
  • He loves to play and kick his legs.
  • When he goes down for naps he smiles at me (followed by a little crying) and when I come in and get him he smiles - so awesome!
  • He has established a pretty regular and predictable eat/play/nap schedule which mommy is thankful for.
  • He has grown out of newborn and size 1 diapers and has graduated to size two.  He's a big boy!
  • Most of all, he just keeps getting cuter...at least we think so!
Two month photo shoot

Didn't last too long the first time.

Photo shoot # 2 - I'm two months old!

I'm two months but I wear 3 month clothing!

Tired diaper baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment