December 14, 2010

Week 24 and baby sized goods

I am entering my 24th week this week and feel like I am continuing to grow.  I have officially crossed over to the land I have never been before - I weigh more than I have before (at least to my knowledge).  The baby weighs at least 1 pound by this point.  He is starting to move a lot and you can now see it from the outside which is fun.  I am starting to learn his pattern of when he is alseep/inactive and when he is up and moving.  A look at my growth (I forgot that the sign would be mirrored):


With four months left, I am starting to think about what we will need.  Well, I guess I have been thinking about this for a while but it is hitting me now that 4 months is not that long of a time.  We have a small pile of baby goods and I wanted to share a few:
The .50 cent hat I bought when we found out we were pregnant.

Our good friend and Mom of Lissa (Forbes) - Shelley Stuewe gave these to us.  Thanks!

I am preparing for next winter I guess...a little big but I couldn't resist. 

Our good friend Sonya gave this congrats gift to us. I love it!

I just like toys. 
I know a couple of folks have asked about our registry.  I have mostly finished our registry but it is very flexible and fluid.  If you are interested in seeing the list you can find it alternativegiftregistry.org and search for "Christine McNeal."

3 comments:

  1. The baby items are adorable.
    And, you are even more adorable!
    Love,
    J

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS: And, you're darn tootin' people should love you!
    Cause you're so lovable!
    ;o]

    ReplyDelete