December 07, 2010

Only 23 weeks..uh oh.

I am more than half way through.  23 weeks this week and feeling huge.  Maybe huge is too much?  I feel like I am growing and growing really fast.  It makes me a little nervous for the future.  I did read recently that these next 8 or 9 weeks I will do the most amount of growing in inches and weight gain than any other part of the pregnancy.  At this point, I am feeling that is true.  All of a sudden I am obviously pregnant.  I can't hide it.  I can't fit into any of my pants.  I get kicked all the time. 

The kicks I gotta say, I love.  Not the ones that kick me towards my insides.  That just feels weird.  The kicks I can feel from the outside are awesome.  I especially love when Rick gets to feel it too.  This has only happened a few times but it's fun.  Recently I have been calling are baby "little man."  I think he likes it.  I have been playing this game where if I feel a good kick, I go ahead and kick back.  Not too hard though (just a little poke I guess).  He responds!  I read this somewhere as well.  The other morning we went back and forth about 5 times each.  It was awesome.

Some new pics for your enjoyment:


No comments:

Post a Comment