December 13, 2010

15, 14, 13 and 12 Days Until Christmas

I obviously got a bit behind over the weekend.  I still am thankful for a lot.  Here are some thoughts on the weekend.

Friday - I am thankful for rest.  I sleep a lot more these days and I am very thankful when the weekend comes and I get to sleep a little bit more.

Saturday - I am thankful for celebration.  We went to the GFU employee celebration where we got to eat all kinds of yummy food and hang out with friends.  This may be my favorite time of year!

Sunday - I am thankful for our church especially how supportive everyone is of Rick (and me).  I appreciate our Pastor and everyone else's support of Rick's desire to lead worship.  They have allowed him an amazing opportunity and have really been such an encouragement to both of us through their unending support.

Monday - I am thankful for Rick's creativity and ability to love me according to my love languages.  We made a deal which will probably be revealed on one of our blogs sometime soon.  The deal involved Rick giving me 1 gift for all 25 days of Christmas.  I am very thankful for his thoughtfulness as well as simply getting a gift everyday.  I can't say I don't enjoy it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment