December 24, 2010

thankful on Christmas eve

I have missed quite a few days of thankful posts but some it up here is what has been on my mind a lot...
I am extremely grateful for my husband. He loves me so well and listens well to what my needs are. He also is a really good gift giver.
I am thankful for new friends in Oregon. They are so generous and I feel blessed they consider me their friend.
I am excited and thankful for friends and family back east that I get to see very soon. They are the best because even though we are apart a lot these days, I know nothing will have changed when I get home. Can't wait to see everyone.
I am thankful and extremely blessed for my Oregon and Washington family. Both dodgie And ricks family have loved me too well. I would be a lot more homesick if it wasn't for them.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment