January 08, 2013

The play by play.

Yesterday was project "natural induction day."  I went in to have the "sweep" in the morning with the midwife.  Later that day I went for my second session of acupuncture.  I drank a few cups of red raspberry leaf tea and I spent some time walking the mall in the evening.  It all led to some pretty strong contractions later that evening but as usually once I go to bed they all pretty much go away.  The next few days we wait.  If Friday morning rolls around, we go in at 7:30am to have my water broken.  I am already at a 5 or so and ready to go says the midwife so this should go quick.

If you are actually following this saga, keep your eyes peeled on Rick's blog for the official announcement.  He will probably put one up fairly soon after we have her.  His blog can be found here.

A few random pics from this past Sunday.  Football Sunday of course.  I am experimenting with a new camera so not great shots quality but...





No comments:

Post a Comment