October 14, 2012

Half way there!

Today I am 28 weeks and I have been on bedrest for just over 6 week with 6 weeks left to go!  I am very excited to be at this point and have less weeks in front of me.  I think it will help make time go by faster.  To celebrate I thought I would share all the things I have and have NOT done in the last 6 weeks of my bedrest life.

This may be a little too much information for some.


  • I have not gone to a store in 6 weeks.  No grocery shopping or anything.
  • I have not cooked a real meal - heating up food doesn't really count.
  • I have worn the same 5 items of clothing.  They have been washed a few times along the way.
  • I have showered maybe 6 or 7 times.  I apologize - this is probably the grossest.
  • I have lost all muscle mass.
  • I sadly have only finished one book and am still in the middle of 2.  You would think I would be more productive but not so much.
  • I have had 5 doctors appointments and 4 ultrasounds.
  • I have not drive a car in 6 weeks.
  • I have had dessert more than I ever have in my life.  I feel a little guilty about this one.
  • I have watched almost 4 seasons of a highly popular but controversial show.  I might be too embarrassed to share the name.
  • I have received one awesome care package, 4 hand delivered chais or lattes, 5 homemade meals and 7 awesome visitors. 

1 comment: