April 12, 2012

My super spiritual son

Ariy is 9 days away from being 1 years old however, he has already celebrated 2 Easters. Last year we were able come leave the hospital on Saturday afternoon, the day before Easter. I have very fond memories of our time celebrating last year. We had close family over and celebrated by holding a just days old baby. This year, we were able to attend church and have the same family over to celebrate once again. This time Ariy was moving around, enjoying his fans that have been such an important part of his life this past year.

I am really enjoying this phase of life right now. I am enjoying how much Ariy is a sponge and is learning so much every day. I am enjoying my job and new role at work simply allowing me to be support. I am thankful for a new bible study that is growing me one daily basis and thankful for a friend who is just as excited about it as I am. I am optimistic and dreaming big about Lara and my recent business venture. I often feel like Easter comes and goes and despite all my best intentions to meditate and be thankful for the freedom and life Jesus has allowed us to live, I somehow just let it pass by with one short prayer. This year I feel a bit different. I feel like I am starting to understand (again maybe) how to live life to the fullest and Easter was an amazing reminder of who to be thankful for for that gift. There is freedom in Christ.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment