April 29, 2013

3 Month old Ava Noelle

Ava will be 4 months on May 11th.  I am definitely not as good at recording milestones about her and pictures as well.  I hope to get back on the bandwagon but we will see...

3 months means

  • She is starting to roll over.  Not consistent but she has rolled over from belly to back a few times and back to side.
  • Trying to sit up.  It's funny to see this.  Sometimes she tries to sit up from her car seat or swing.  Time to make sure we are buckling her in.
  • Talking/Cooing/laughing.  She does this a lot more than Ariy did so I wonder what that means.  She also is laughing a little especially if we tickle her neck.
  • Mostly consistent long sleeping stretches.  Ariy took to sleeping like a champ.  He still is a great sleeper and sleeps a lot.  Ava may be a bit different we anticipate.  She pretty regularly will go to bed between 7 and 8 and sleep until 2 or 3.  
  • Big eyes.  We get a lot of comments on how aware she is.  She pretty much is sleeping or wide eyed. Her hair is also growing in a pretty bright tone of red and with her mostly full head of hair we also get a fair amount of head rubbing from strangers.  I never had that happen with Ariy but strangers love to just get a rub of her head.  Cute I guess?
  • During the day she eats every 2 to 4 hours.  
  • She wears 3 month clothes and was around 12 lbs at 3 months
WIDE eyes

Check out my chubby cheeks and chin

I love me some pacifier

No comments:

Post a Comment